Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
All Cerro Coso libraries and learning resource centers have desktop workstations available for quiet research and study. All computers are available on a first come, first serve basis. Check with your local campus LRCs for more information about availability and printing.
All computer and internet use on campus is subject to the computer use rules.
Laptops & iPads (IWV)
The IWV campus library also has laptops and iPads available for use in the library. Printing is not available through laptops at this time. To borrow a laptop for the semester, please fill out the Student Laptop Lending form through the Cerro Coso website.
Student Laptop Lending Form
Laptop loans are available through ACCESS programs at all Cerro Coso campuses. Fill out the form to request a laptop.
Wi-Fi is available for free throughout all Cerro Coso campuses.
Students and Employees
- Select the “KCCDsecure” network from the list of wi-fi networks on your device.
- Enter your college email under “Identity” and related password in the spaces provided.
- Click Connect.
- If “KCCDsecure” does not work for you, try logging in to “KCCDopen.”
- Select the “KCCDopen” network from the list of wi-fi networks on your device.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Click the Visitor, Contractor, or Vendor link, and fill out the applicable information. You will need a cell phone and email address to register for a 24-hr guest account.