Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
When using library eResources off-campus, you may be prompted to log in with your full student email address and password. If you have trouble, please visit our Troubleshooting page.
Welcome to the BSAC C100 Research Guide
This Guide contains a variety of important course resources. Use the tabs across the top of this guide to view books, articles, and websites on course topics.
- The books are available through the Cerro Coso Library and most are eBooks.
- The Articles tab clarifies the differences between magazine, trade, and journal articles in the field of business.
- The Websites tab includes links to professional organizations and other business websites that will be important to refer to and bookmark as you embark on this exciting major!
- The BAC tab includes instructions and resources for the major course assignment.
- Other tabs include APA citation and formatting guidance.
"Global Business Background" by freevector is licensed under CC BY SA