Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

CC Cares - General Resources: Veteran Support Resources

General Resources for Cerro Coso Students

Community Services

  • Department of Veterans’ Affairs: 800-827-1000
  • Suicide Hotline: 800-273-8255
  • Kern County Veterans Services Department - Assists veterans with medical claims, educational benefits, pensions, veteran dependents and survivor benefits.
  • 661-868-7300 or Toll Free: 866-218-5367
  • Inyo and Mono County Veterans Services - The Veterans Services Office is a County & State funded agency established in 1944 to assist Veterans, Military Personnel, and their Families in obtaining federal, state, and local benefits earned through active duty military service.
  • CalVet: Learn about the state and federal benefits you are entitled to receive and how to claim them: education, employment, healthcare, housing, advocacy, and VA claims
  • 800-952-5626
  • Disabled Veterans of America
  • 877-426-2838
  • Kern Patriot Partnership - Kern Patriot Partnership is an employment service that connects Kern County veterans with hiring employers in Kern County
  • 661-868-7300
  • Military OneSource - Service members, Veterans, and their dependents
  • 800-342-9647
  • Relationship counseling
  • Non-medical counseling for stress relief
  • Financial counseling
  • Document translation
  • Spouse scholarships, education and career benefits
  • Child care options
  • PCS moves
  • And More

Cerro Coso Services

Cerro Coso Military & Veterans Services

Cerro Coso Community College's Military & Veterans' Services Center

You make sacrifices for our nation. With Cerro Coso Community College, education does not have to be one of them.